Exterior room with shelving in 3-bedroom apartment, Rekalde
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Gonzalo
Verification date 28 Apr 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - Double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Elevator: yes
- Smoking allowed: no
- Pets allowed: no
This 3-bedroom apartment in Amezola has bright rooms to rent and is equipped with gas heating. Tenants will share 1 bathroom and a kitchen with a washing machine and all the essentials to prepare your meals.
The apartment is located in a tranquil yet central neighbourhood that offers numerous shops and restaurants. The area is also very well connected by public transport, making it easy to explore other parts of the city.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is beautifully decorated throughout.
- There is a washing machine, oven and microwave.
- The kitchen comes with all you need to cook.
- You will find a supermarket a short walk away.
- Bedrooms 1 and 3 can accommodate couples.
Things to keep in mind
- There is only 1 bathroom to be shared by all tenants.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Zabalburu train station is a 5-minute walk from the apartment and serves lines C1 and C2.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices