This stylish 3-bedroom apartment is situated on Gaono in Old Town. The living space is large, while the kitchen is modern and has all you need to cook. The 2 bathrooms are functional, and there are plenty of windows that let in natural light.
This apartment is located close to transportation such as Bernardinų sodas, as well as the supermarket. It is in an ideal spot for art lovers, with the Lithuanian Art Museum just a 3-minute walk away, and for some fun the University's Pub is just around the corner.
What We Liked
- This apartment has a modern kitchen, fully equipped with all you need to cook.
- There is private parking available.
- Central heating is available to keep you cozy and warm during the winter.
- In the summer, the balcony is an ideal place to relax and cool down.
- This apartment is close to transportation and amenities.
Things to keep in mind
- This apartment does not have a dryer, but you can dry your clothing on a rack on the floor.
- There is no oven in the kitchen, but you will find a microwave.
- This apartment is an 8-minute walk from Bernardinų sodas, which services auto buses 10, 11, 33, and 102N