This stylish 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is for rent on Subačiaus g. in Senamiestis. This apartment has a chic exposed brick wall throughout the open-plan living room and kitchen, which has a sofa and a table and chairs so there is plenty of space to sit down and relax. In the bedroom you'll find a double bed and plenty of storage including a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
If you're a bit of a foodie you'll love that there are plenty of restaurants and bars within a 15-minute walk of this apartment. In fact, there are so many options you can try a different place every night of the week.
What We Liked
- The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook up a storm, right down to the pots and pans.
- Vilnius University is within a 10-minute walk of this apartment which is perfect if you've come to the city to study.
- The bathroom is accessible through the bedroom, and has a toilet, sink and shower and is also where you will find the washing machine.
- There is public transport nearby so you can easily get around Vilnius.
Things to keep in mind
- This 1st floor apartment does not have an elevator so there will be a few stairs to climb.
- Buses 13, 31, 34, 74, 89 and 102N are available at a stop which is around a 5-minute walk away.
- The Geležinkelio Stotis is within a 15-minute walk and services several train lines including 17, 18, 19, 20, 193, 852, 857 and 872 among others.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Vilnius. Come back soon to find out more about life in 17 - Senamiestis (Old Town).