This luminous 2-bedroom apartment on Didžioji g, in Old Town, is a 60m² comfortable living area with an open plan kitchen, lounge, and dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking needs, and a large amount of storage space. The lounge area has a large comfy couch to relax and watch TV. Each furnished bedroom fits a cozy double bed and wardrobe, while the bathroom has two large mirrors, includes a washing machine, and has heated floor for ease.
The apartment is located in Lithuania’s capital, is known for its baroque architecture. With just a 5-minute walk to the Vilniaus Universities, perfect location for students. There are restaurants, supermarkets, and other convenient shopping requirements in a close proximity.
What We Liked
- There is Wi-Fi included in this apartment.
- There is central heating throughout for your comfort in winter.
- A large dining table is available and perfect for when guests are around.
- There is a desk in one of the rooms, perfect for a student.
- With just a 5-minute walk you will arrive at the popular Museum of illusions - Vilnil
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is on floor 3 with no elevator.
- There is no oven in the kitchen, but you will find a microwave.
- An 11-minute walk will take you to Arkikatedra bus station with buses 10, 32 and 102N
- Take a 20-minute walk to metro Geležinkelio Stotis with almost all lines available to take you to your desired destination