This 2-bedroom apartment on Didžioji g, Old Town has a lovely balcony looking down into the square, and has a vintage look throughout. The kitchen is fully equipped for all of your cooking needs, while the living and dining space has a flat screen TV surrounded by couches for you to relax. The bathroom is spacious with a washing machine and heating rack, while each bedroom is also spacious and follows the vintage theme with large beds and wardrobes.
The apartment is located in Lithuania’s capital, is known for its baroque architecture. With just a 5-minute walk to the Vilniaus Universities, perfect location for students. There are restaurants, supermarkets, and other convenient shopping requirements in a close proximity.
What We Liked
- This apartment has lots of storage available.
- There is a desk in one of the rooms, great for a student.
- There is central heating throughout for your comfort.
- Your closest grocery store is just a 3-minutes walk.
- With just a 5-minute walk you will arrive at the popular Museum of illusions - Vilnil.
Things to keep in mind
- This apartment is on floor 3 and does not have an elevator.
- An 13-minute walk will take you to Arkikatedra bus station with buses 10, 32 and 102N
- Take a 20-minute walk to metro Geležinkelio Stotis with almost all lines available to take you to your desired destination