This cool studio apartment for rent on Kalvarijų g. is on the 3rd floor with a street view. It’s an open-concept home with gorgeous floors, a unique design, and good use of space. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. There is a double bed, a plush sofa bed, 2-seat dining table, and a wall-mounted TV. The wall closest to the bed has a built-in storage unit with shelves, and a rail to hang your clothes. The bathroom is small, but modern and has a shower cabinet and a heated towel rack. Additionally, this studio has air conditioning.
Known as the New City Center, Šnipiškės is generally a busy business district. Your new home is located on a very busy main street, but facing a quieter one. You’re 5 minutes away from the Neris River and close to Žalgiris Stadium. The PC Europa Shopping Mall is near Vilniaus Kooperacijos Kolegija. Both are less than 10 minutes away. Just down the street, you’ll find a convenience store and IKI Express supermarket. There are a few nearby restaurants, and you can walk downtown in less than 15 minutes.
What We Liked
- The sofa is gorgeous and the whole studio is just amazing.
- You’re only 15 minutes away from the city center.
- There is a wonderful park just 10 minutes away.
- You’ll find a dry cleaner at the nearby VCUP Shopping Mall.
- Vilnius airport is roughly a half-hour ride away on bus number 3G. You can catch this bus at the Green Bridge bus stop, which is a 3-minute walk away.
- Lvovo st. is around the corner. It serves several routes, including 4G, 12. and 104N.
- Vilnius railway station can be reached via a 20-minute ride on bus number 1G. You can catch this bus at the Green Bridge bus stop, which is a few minutes down your street.