This studio apartment for rent on Kalvarijų g. is on the 3rd floor. It’s a roomy, open-concept space. There isn’t an elevator, but this just means you’ll get some exercise. Once in your new home, you can relax into the cute love seat to watch TV. Or you can step onto the balcony and enjoy a peaceful moment. The balcony overlooks the street. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with dishes and cookware. There isn’t an oven, but you have a fridge, stove top, and smaller appliances. Additionally, there is a double bed and a wardrobe. The bathroom is also fairly spacious and comes with a shower cabinet and heated towel rack.
The great thing about living in Šnipiškės is that you’re close to everything. Your immediate neighborhood is busy. You are on the main street. This means you can walk to the city center in less than 15 minutes. The area is known as a business district, and you’ll spot lots of tall buildings. There are also two shopping malls within a 10-minute walk. You don’t have to go far for groceries, though. There are a couple of stores around the corner. Close to the Neris River, you can do some sightseeing at Raduškevičius Palace, or stop for a bite to eat at one of the surrounding restaurants.
What We Liked
- The great use of space makes the studio seem roomy.
- There is a balcony. It’s not furnished, but it’s still a balcony!
- There is an IKI Express supermarket located a few minutes away.
- You’ll find a gym in the PC Europa mall, just 5 minutes away.
- Vilnius airport is roughly a half-hour ride away on bus number 3G. You can catch this bus at the Green Bridge bus stop, which is a 3-minute walk away.
- Lvovo st. is around the corner. It serves several routes, including 4G, 12, and 104N.
- Vilnius railway station is a 20-minute ride on bus number 1G. You can catch this bus at the Green Bridge bus stop, which is a few minutes down your street.