This studio apartment to rent on Gynėjų g. is on the 2nd floor with a street view. There isn’t an elevator, but it’s an easy walk upstairs. As soon as you open the front door, you step into the small kitchenette. There isn’t a lot of space, but it’s sufficient and equipped with everything you need. There is a closet here, too. Inside, you’ll find storage shelves, a coat rack, and a washing machine. Another door in this space leads to a small bathroom with a shower stall. The main space is cute with a sunny window and wood floors. It’s furnished with a 2-seat dining table, armchair, double bed, night table with drawers, and a TV.
You’ll certainly get your fill of history and culture living in Naujamiestis. It’s close to the old city center. The Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania is practically right next door. It’s a great space for research or just some quiet. You’re also just a couple of streets from a few museums and memorials. The Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre is less than a 10-minute walk east. It’s on the edge of Lukiškės Square. And to the west is Neris River. You’ll discover three restaurants in your block, but there are more around the corner.
What We Liked
- It’s a cozy apartment, but the main room is bright and comfy with wood floors.
- The washing machine is convenient and handy.
- You can walk to the city center in less than 20 minutes.
- You’ll discover lots of interesting museums nearby.
- Vilnius airport is roughly a half-hour ride away on bus number 3G. You can hop on it at the Juozo Tumo-Vaižganto st. stop, which is a 5-minute walk from your front door.
- Gedimino Prospektas is the closest bus stop. It’s a few minutes away and serves bus numbers 8, 24, 25, and 29.
- Reach Vilnius railway station in 20 minutes with bus number 1 or 7. A taxi can get you there in just over 10 minutes.