This studio apartment for rent on Gynėjų g. is on the 3rd floor. The building doesn’t have an elevator, but it’s an easy enough walk up the stairs. The open-plan space is cozy. It’s furnished with a double bed, open wardrobe with shelves and a clothing bar, an arm chair, and a 2-seat dining table. Three large windows, which overlook a busy main street, invite lots of light into the space. And the fully-equipped kitchen with yellow cabinets is pretty sunny, too. The bathroom is modern and has a shower stall and heated towel rack. And the studio has A/C!
Your new home faces a busy main street in Šnipiškės. And, if you take this street, it will lead you to buses, the Neris River, and old town. You don’t have to go far for restaurants and shopping, though. There are a few eateries and cocktail bars nearby. There is a bakery around the corner and a grocery store just a few minutes away. On the weekend, you can play tourist by visiting the Raduškevičius Palace. It’s a 5-minute walk away. And you can also have fun shopping or window browsing at the VCUP or PC Europa Shopping Malls. They’re both 10 minutes away.
What We Liked
- The studio is modern and stylish with big windows and lots of light.
- The air conditioning will come in handy on hot summer days.
- You’ll find a gym at the VCUP shopping mall.
- Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences is 20 minutes away.
- Vilnius airport is roughly a half-hour ride away on bus number 3G. You can catch this bus at the Green Bridge bus stop, which is a 3-minute walk away.
- Lvovo st. is around the corner. It serves several routes, including 4G, 12, and 104N.
- Vilnius railway station is a 20-minute ride away on bus number 1G. You can catch this bus at the Green Bridge bus stop, which is a few minutes down your street.