This bright studio apartment on Trakų g., in Old Town, is furnished with a double bed, television and offers a kitchen corner with all the essentials to cook. There is also a nicely tiled bathroom with a shower and sink.
Vilnius Old Town is a fantastic place to call home, with a wide range of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions. Vilnius University is also within walking distance, and you will find good public transport links to explore other corners of the city.
What We Liked
- The apartment has large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The bedroom area has a built-in wardrobe with interior lighting.
- The apartment is close to transport and amenities.
- You will find a supermarket nearby.
- Justas the Homecheker told us that he really loved this property.
- You will find a safe, iron, and ironing board in the apartment.
Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen does not have an oven, but there is a microwave and electric stove.
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor, and there is no elevator.
- You can access several buses within a 5-minute walk, including lines 6, 14 and 12.
We are still working on our neighbourhood guides for Vilnius. Please check back for detailed information on what you can expect from life in Senamiestis (Old Town).