This is a fully furnished and welcoming property to the south of Turin city centre - perfect for families and offering privacy and security.
And because this is a whole house, that means 2 storeys for you to enjoy! The living room includes the dining table, a sofa, a wall-mounted TV and an exterior window for natural light. The kitchen is also part of the dining room, including a microwave oven and a 4-ring gas stove. The bathroom has a large shower cubicle, toilet, bidet and sink, and also has a hidden corner with a washing machine!
Upstairs you will find both bedrooms, both fully furnished with desks and chairs.. Bedroom 1 is the master bedroom, with a double bed, standalone wardrobe, storage space and lots of natural light and floor space. Bedroom 2 has twin single beds, lots of storage space and more natural light.
What We Liked
- This property feels like a real home.
- Our homechecker loves the property - he said so himself!
- 2 storeys means that there is a more open and spacious feel.
- The neighbourhood is on the outskirts of Turin, therefore meaning a quieter and more relaxing way of life.
- There are a number of local bus services running along Via Candiolo
We haven't finalised our neighbourhood descriptions for Turin yet, but keep checking for more information about what it is like to live in Mirafiori Sud!