This 2-bedroom apartment on Via Vinadio, in Cenisia, is 75 m² and has a spacious kitchen that opens out onto a balcony. The fully furnished property is equipped with central heating, and also has 1 tiled bathroom with a shower and storage space for your toiletries.
The apartment is located within walking distance of the Politecnico di Torino. This area is very well-connected by public transport, and offers all the essential amenities such as supermarkets, banks and a post office.
What We Liked
- The kitchen is equipped with a dining table and television.
- There is also a good range of cooking utensils.
- The balcony is covered so it can be enjoyed regardless of the weather.
- Bedroom 1 has 2 single beds which can be pushed together to create a double bed.
- The Museo del Carcere Le Nuove is located nearby and is well worth a visit.
- There is a public swimming pool within walking distance.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no washing machine in the apartment, but the dishwasher could be replaced for one if desired.
- The television in bedroom 1 will be replaced by a smaller one.
- Bedroom 2 had a sofa bed at the time of our visit, but it will be replaced with a single bed by the time you move in.
- Tram 16 CS stops 3 minutes away.
- Numerous buses stop within a 5-minute walk.
- Bernini Metro station is a 13-minute walk away.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Turin. Come back soon to find out more about life in Cenisia.