This modern studio apartment on Via Pianezza, in Campidoglio, is stylishly decorated and comes equipped with gas heating and central AC. The main room in the 70 m² property offers a living area with a sofa, large television, and a kitchen corner with all the essentials to cook. The sleeping area comes with a double bed and plenty of storage space.
The apartment is located in a well-connected area, just 5 minutes from the Department of Computer Science of the University of Turin. The Parco Dora is located nearby, and you will find shops, restaurants, and a supermarket within walking distance.
What We Liked
- The apartment's one of a kind decoration is inspired by Diabolik, an Italian comic series.
- The living area is stylishly furnished including a round glass table and a funky armchair that is shaped like a high-heel shoe.
- The sleeping area is separated from the living area by a partial wall.
- Next to the bed you will find some issues of Diabolik to read before going sleep.
- The bathroom is spacious and modern.
- The Parco Dora shopping centre is located nearby.
- Daniele the Homecheker told us that he really loved this property.
Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen does not have an oven, but there is a microwave and induction stove.
- There is no washing machine in the apartment, but there is an external laundry service that you can use for an additional price.
- Bus 59 stops just steps from your front door.
- Tram 9 and bus 22 stop a 4-minute walk away.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Turin. Come back soon to find out more about life in Campidoglio.