Looking for a spacious room for rent with a balcony in a large apartment, situated in the EUR district, just 30 minutes from the city centre? This 5 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, located on Via Lorenzo Bonincontri, is a perfect choice for those who prefer to live in a calm residential district. The quiet apartment consists of two shared bathrooms, one equipped with a bathtub and one with a shower, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and five rooms for rent, all equipped with balconies. You will be located in a quiet area, close to two large parks and plenty of bus stations, providing easy access to the city centre. The area of the apartment is 130m2.\n* Each bedroom for rent has access to a balcony with quiet views, perfect for those in need of some peace.
* The rental price already includes all utility bills.
* The tenants will be sharing a separate dining area where you can enjoy lunch or breakfast.
* The apartment measures up to 130m2, providing plenty of space and privacy.
* The kitchen is fully furnished, equipped with an oven as well as two refrigerators.
* You can find Parco della Caffarella and Tenuta di Tormarancia just a short walk away - ideal for a relaxing walk after a hard working day.\nThe English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is permitted but pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by bank transaction.\nA bus station with service number 716 is just around the corner - to reach the city centre, change at Ostiense train station.\nEsposizione Universale Roma, or EUR, is located to the south of the city center. It is mainly a business and residential district and houses the headquarters for many companies as well as public offices. This district was supposed to house the World Fair celebrating the 20th anniversary of the March on Rome and the consequent beginning of the Fascist era. The exposition, however, never took place, and the construction of the project came to a halt with the start of the Second World War. Many modern day visitors head to this district to see the famous Museo della Civiltà Romana, replete with a scale model of Imperial Rome and the plaster casts of the Column of Trajan.\n\n