Located in the lively 9th arrondissement, this 1-bedroom apartment is a cozy home perfect for 1 or 2 people. The apartment comes with simple but comfortable decor, dark hardwood floors, and big windows. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a sleek black and white design and modern appliances. The living room is the central room of the apartment, where you can sit back and relax and dine. The bedroom is quite spacious and has a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom.
This interior apartment located on Rue de Martyrs is the perfect combination of a tranquil residence with the excitement of the city at your doorstep. Just 1 minute from your door, you have 3 bakeries and a coffee shop, but if you walk a bit more you can find even more options to buy tasty treats. Rue de Martyrs is a lively street lined with everything you may need form a butcher to a hardware store, and even a bookstore. It will take you some time to explore all the shops and venues surrounding you, but you also have a Metro close by when you're in the mood to venture out.
What We Liked
- The bedroom is interior providing a peaceful place to sleep.
- There is a sofa bed – perfect for guests!
- The kitchen has a combo microwave and oven, as well as a dishwasher.
- Our homechecker, Charlotte, really liked the renovated Italian shower.
- You are in a great central location!
Things to keep in mind
- There is no Wi-Fi. You will be responsible for contacting a service provider directly.
- The TV shown in the video may not be available. Please consult the landlord.
- The Saint-Georges (M12) Metro is only a 4-minute walk away.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Paris. Come back soon to find out more about life in 9th arrondissement.