This is a spacious studio apartment situated about 4km outside the centre of Paris. The interior of this property is nicely decorated with comfortable, colourful furniture. The studio consists of a double sofa bed, couch, kitchen, bathroom, storage space and a large interior window for natural light. The studio also has a built-in wardrobe to maximize storage.
Paris's 14th arrondissement lies south west of the city centre, not far from Parc Montsouris and the beautiful Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris. The apartment itself is on Rue de la Tombe Issoire, in a tranquil, more residential part of the arrondissement.
What We Liked
- This studio is suitable for couples if desired.
- The main living area has a lot of floor space.
- You can get to the metro and bus stations very easily.
- The charming Parc Montsouris is only about 5 minutes away.
Things to keep in mind
- This is an interior studio and therefore doesn't get as much natural light.
- The minimum stay is 12 months, so be prepared to make this your home!
- The closest metro station is Alésia.
- There are a number of local bus routes nearby.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Paris. Come back soon to find out more about life in 4th arrondissement.