With The Eiffel Tower just a 20 minute walk away and Parc Sainte-Périne around the corner, this studio apartment for rent is an excellent choice for anyone who wishes to live in the elegant 16th arrondissement. The 20m2 studio apartment features a living area with a bed and storage units, a kitchenette and a bathroom, as well as a fantastic 7th floor view of the neighborhood. Located on Avenue de Versaille, you will be living nearby plenty of metro stations, ensuring easy access to other parts of the city, including Gare du Nord.
What We Liked
- The picturesque Parc Sainte-Périne is just seconds away - a perfect spot for an afternoon picnic.
- The living room has a fantastic 7th floor view of the surrounding area - you can even spot the Eiffel Tower!
- Storage units in the living area will ensure your apartment is kept tidy at all times.
- You will be living in the elegant and stylish area of the 16th arrondissement.
Things to keep in mind
- Bike storage is provided at the main entrance of the building.
- Please note that the kitchen does not have an oven, however, a microwave and a stove are provided.
With Mirabeau, Église d'Auteuil and Chardon-Lagache metro stations just a short walk away, you will be well connected with the rest of the city.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Paris. Come back soon to find out more about life in 6th arrondissement.