This elegant 25 m² studio is available to rent in central Paris. The apartment is newly renovated but also has very rustic decor, giving it much atmospheric charm. It has a fully equipped kitchen and a cosy space for dining.
Located in Paris's 2nd arrondissement, this apartment is very central. When you live here, you will be close to famous shopping streets, many museums and also many health food shops. The vibrant streets outside are full of beautiful architecture and home to an abundance of shops, so you will not have to wander far to find what you need. There are also many transport options nearby so you can easily connect with the rest of the city.
What We Liked
- The beautiful rustic details in the apartment, especially the roof.
- The property is fresh and newly renovated.
- The location is very central and close to shops and restaurants.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no oven, but the kitchen does come equipped with a microwave.
- There are two Metro stations within a 5-minute walk of the property. Strasbourg - Saint-Denis, which carries lines 4, 8 and 9 and Sentier, which supports line 3.
- There are multiple bus stops in the surrounding streets.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Paris. Come back soon to find out more about life in 2nd arrondissement.