Twin Beds in Rooms in a 4 bedroom flat in Fuencarral
- Type: Rooms for rent in shared flats Madrid
- Number of rooms: 4
This cosy and charming flat in central Madrid, is perfect for those who want to live in Madrid's heart and enjoy the city life every day. The apartment is on Fuencarral Street, a famous Madrid street full of shops and cultural buildings.
The entrance of the house, is full of character with furniture from the XIX century, filled with art and vintage decoration. The living room is full of light thanks to the enormous window facing the Fuencarral street. This living room has a big U shaped sofa, a enormous book shelf that’s crosses the hall room, a dining table with 5 wooden chairs, a storage wooden furniture filled with plates and glasses for use. There is also a flat tv screen. This lovely living room has access to a balcony with a big dining table with 5 wooden chairs, a microwave and a fridge perfect for having breakfast in Madrid's sunny mornings.
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds
- Private bathroom en-suite
- Window with interior views of patio
- Window with exterior views
- Personal key
- Wardrobe The owner has not provided this information yet. You can ask him by private message.
- Bed linens The owner has not provided this information yet. You can ask him by private message.
- Not available
- Address: Calle de Fuencarral, Madrid, Spain