A luxurious 1-bedroom apartment with AC is available to rent nearby the Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo in Tornabuoni. The apartment has a stylish living room with exposed-brick walls and a wood ceiling, where you can relax on the sofa and watch TV. The modern kitchen is fully equipped, with an oven, a 4-burner stove, a dishwasher, a washing machine, and a big dining table. In the hall, you'll find a small study with an antique secretary desk and some extra storage space. The bathroom has gorgeous tiling and a big shower.
Here in Tornabuoni, you'll be living right in the heart of Florence's city center. The apartment is right across from the iconic Ponte Vecchio, and it is just a short walk from the incredible Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo. Nearby, you'll have everything you need: restaurants, shops, bars, cafes, and supermarkets all dot the streets around the property.
What We Liked
- The apartment is nearby the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, and the Duomo. All the best of Florence is at your doorstep!
- The property is modern and stylish, with gorgeous wood ceilings and exposed-brick walls.
- There is a small study area with a lovely, antique desk.
- The apartment has AC-- perfect for those hot summer months.
- Bus line C2 makes stops on the nearby Via Porta Rossa, just a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Florence. Come back soon to find out more about life in Duomo.