This beautiful 2-bedroom apartment on Attila, in Krisztinaváros is fully furnished. The property has a stylish decor, high ceilings, large windows the let in plenty of natural light, and fashionable furnishings throughout. The kitchen is modern and open-plan to the living room, and there is 1 nicely tiled bathroom. Both bedrooms are simply but stylishly furnished and equipped with double beds.
The apartment is located in Krisztinaváros, a well connected spot just west of the Danube. There are plenty of shops and restaurants within easy reach, and the Danube castle is also close by and well worth a visit.
What We Liked
- Krisztinaváros is an excellent spot to base yourself in Budapest.
- The apartment features lovely polished wooden floors.
- The apartment has a stylish decor, and fashionable furnishings throughout.
- Heating is installed to help keep you warm in winter.
- The kitchen is well equipped and open-plan; perfect for entertaining.
- The bathroom is spacious and has a lovely walk-in shower.
- The living room is a real highlight, and is spacious, bright, and beautifully furnished.
Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen is currently fully equipped.
- TV is available to tenants.
- The Krisztina tér Light Rail station, which serves several Trams, is a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Budapest. Come back soon to find out more about life in Krisztinaváros.