Cutomer Success Internhsip
- Company name or name of the person in charge: Obelis Group SA
- Job vacancy: Cutomer Success Internhsip
- Number of vacancies: 1
Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Our Vision: “We create compliance for safer markets.”
Our Mission: “To be the consultant of choice, by shaping the compliance industry and providing the most effective compliance process.”
Role and key responsibilities will be:
- Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
- Support various tasks associated with the Customer Success Department at the highest level
- Follow up on tasks assigned to you
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the Unit
- Participate in Obelis events
Here you can see the main tasks in the department:
- Manage and archive clients documentation.
- Collect clients feedback.
- Follow-up order forms.
- Promote Gold Packages.
- Respond clients queries by email and by phone.
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Economics or similar.
- Previous professional experience in Customer Services is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is a plus.
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship terms and conditions
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 6 months with possibility to extend and apply for a permanent position
· International full time paid internship within a vibrant working environment