There are multiple rooms available to rent in this 106 m², 4-bedroom apartment in the neighborhood of Brussels. The apartment has been completely renovated and provides big open space and modern decor. There is an open-layout kitchen and living room that is separate by a breakfast bar. There is 1 full bathroom and 1 toilet room to share.
Jette (Brussels) is a neighborhood known for its multiple parks, Atonium (touristic place), VUB-UZ university, UZ hospital, Brugman Hospital, fitness center, making it a very family-friendly and nature-friendly area. This is a great location to be surrounded by beautiful landscapes, while still being well-connected to the city center. You have a metro stop and train station just a short bus ride away.
- The apartment is on the 6th floor and has beautiful views from the balcony.
- There are big windows throughout the property.
- The living room is the perfect place to entertain with a huge couch and a 6-person dining table.
- The bathroom is completely renovated with a huge waterfall shower head.
- You are surrounded by parks and public transportation
- You can join the city center into 20 minutes by trein, 30 minutes by bus and metro, 1 minutes by car
- You can join the area of the European Institutions in 25 minutes by metro
- There is bus/tram stop less than a 3-minutes walk from the apartment serviced by lines 13, 15, 84 and 53.
- The 53 bus will take you to the Stuyvenbergh (M6) metro in about 20 minutes and to the Jette train station in about 15 minutes.
- The 84 bus will take you to the Roi baudoin (M6) metro in about 5 minutes.