This modern 1-bedroom apartment on Via Irnerio, in Irnerio has been recently renovated and is in excellent condition. The 36 m² property is simply but stylishly furnished and has an open plan kitchen, a living area with sofa, and 1 bathroom. The living room opens out ono a lovely internal balcony.
The apartment is located in Irnerio, north east of the city centre. There are plenty of shops and restaurants in the area, as well as Montagnola Park, and beautiful botanical gardens.
IMPORTANT: at the end of your stay there will be to pay the final cleaning (€ 75). Upon arrival we will make a pre-authorization (only a block on the credit card) as a guarantee in case of damages in the apartment.
The monthly “building fee” (e.g. referred to common areas as: costs for power and maintenance of elevator and laundry, cleaning of stairs, maintenance of green areas, refuse collection tax, etc.) is not included in the monthly price.
What We Liked
- The apartment is equipped with heating and air conditioning.
- The kitchen is compact but well equipped and has a microwave.
- The apartment is within easy walking distance of the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna.
- There is a sofa bed in the living room.
- The bedroom is spacious and stylishly furnished.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no oven in the kitchen, but there is a microwave.
- The Irnerio bus stop, which serves several bus lines, is a 1-minute walk from the apartment.
- The Bologna Zanolini train station, is a 9-minute walk from the apartment.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Bologna. Come back soon to find out more about life in Irnerio.