This fully furnished, 3-bedroom apartment in Deusto is equipped with central AC. The exterior property offers a living and dining area, 1 bathroom with a washing machine, and a kitchen with an oven and electric stove.
The apartment is 10 minutes from the metro and close to shops, restaurants and other amenities. The University of Deusto is a 20-minute walk away making this property a convenient option for students.
What We Liked
- The rooms offers a variety of bedding arrangements to suit different needs.
- The bathroom is very spacious and offers a double sink, bathtub and storage.
- The compact kitchen is fully equipped to cook.
- The living area has 2 sofa beds that are ideal to accommodate visitors.
- There is a computer in the living room which tenants can use.
- The apartment is on a nice residential street close to shops and transport.
Things to keep in mind
- Bedroom 1 has a single bed with a roll out bed underneath.
- Deusto metro station is a 6-minute walk from the apartment.
In a few words: studenty, down-to-earth and super central
Move here to be near: Universidad de Deusto, Deusto Business School (La Comercial), Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Economía y Empresa
Suitable for: Students especially, but anyone would feel at home here
Can I afford it? €€ (mid-range)
Metro: Deusto, Sarriko, San Inazio
Tram: Guggenheim, Abandoibarra
Overview Students and Bilbao adventurers: welcome home. In Deusto, residents find an academic atmosphere at the dead-centre of the Basque capital. Home to Deusto University and the UPV/EHU Faculty of Economics and Business, studenty yet traditional Deusto (Basque: Deustu) rises steeply up from the river. City streets give way to mountain lanes in just minutes. Cross the bridge by the university and you’re in the city centre. So, will you explore the winding, ancient streets first, or spend the day in the world-famous Guggenheim? The choice is yours.
What can I do here? Spot the famous tiger, sample the pintxos at one of the no-nonsense Basque bars like Oriotarra, cycle along the river, or climb the steep streets—look behind you for a breathtaking view over Bilbao below. You’re also just a few minutes’ walk from the Guggenheim and the rest of the Basque capital.
Interesting fact Deusto used to be famous for its tomatoes. Come and live here and you’ll be affectionately known as a tomatero. Delicious!
Any suggestions for our Deusto neighbourhood information? Let us know: